RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- LifeSpeed comes to the Rutherford band shell on Thursday, bringing a mix of hard rock cover tunes.
Launched in 2001 and playing in venues all summer from Atlantic City to Boston, the band's sets are a mix of nu-metal industrial tunes, 80s new wave, pop and hard rock classics.
The concert at Hutzel Memorial Bandshell starts at 7:30 p.m. People should bring folding chairs or blankets.
Concerts take place in Lincoln Park on Thursdays.
Upcoming shows include,
- July 7 - Luke & The Troublemakers (Classic Rock/Current Pop)
- July 14 - Rutherford Community Band
- July 21 - Madeline Smith Band (Country)
- July 28 - Rutherford Community Band
- Aug. 4 - Jersey Sound (Oldies/Doo Wop)
- Aug. 11 - Beatles Faux Sale (Tribute to the Beatles)
- Aug. 18 - Jigsaw - Big House (Classic Rock/Big House)
Lincoln Park is located at the corner of Park Avenue and Highland Cross (opposite Borough Hall).