RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- A new Mexican restaurant is now open on Park Avenue.
Ranchero Mexican Grill offers a variety of traditional favorites.
For starters, the nachos are served with chicken, ground beef or carnitas and topped with pinto beans, shredded cabbage, queso cheese and jalapenos, guacamole and pico de gallo.
They also offer soups, like the pozole verde, which is a tomatillo-base with chunks of pork, avocado, onion cilantro and lime.
- Tacos are served with chicken, pork, beef, al pastor, shrimp or fish.
- There's also a whole fish platter.
- Chicken in mole with rice and beans.
- Baked masa topped with lettuce queso fresco, nopales and choice of chicken, beef or carnitas.
- Fautas platter, which is a crispy corn tortilla stuffed with chicken, beef or carnitas and cheese.
- Grilled steak platter served with a cactus salad.
- There is also a variety of quesadillas, burritos, enchiladas and salads and other main course dishes, as well as specials.
Ranchero Mexican Grill is located at 324 Park Ave., Rutherford. Call 201-355-8483 for hours and more information.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.