RIDGEFIELD PARK, N.J. — More than 50 acres of retail could be coming to Ridgefield Park in a $1 billion project, NorthJersey.com reports.
The project -- SkyMark: Eagle's Nest -- was first proposed in 2000, and could break ground in the spring, the article says.
SkyMark sits at the crossroads of the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 46 and Route 80.
The mall includes:
- 212,400-square-foot retail center
- 59,500-square-foot Main Street retail in Town Center
- 1,182 residential units in Town Center
- 300-room hotel and conference center
- 342 luxury residential units
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.