RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- LifeSpeed comes to the Rutherford band shell on Thursday, bringing a mix of hard rock cover tunes.
Launched in 2001 and playing in venues all summer from Atlantic City to Boston, the band's sets are a mix of nu-metal industrial tunes, 80s new wave, pop and hard rock classics.
The concert at Hutzel Memorial Bandshell starts at 7:30 p.m. People should bring folding chairs or blankets.
Concerts take place in Lincoln Park on Thursdays.
Upcoming shows include,
- July 7 - Luke & The Troublemakers (Classic Rock/Current Pop)
- July 14 - Rutherford Community Band
- July 21 - Madeline Smith Band (Country)
- July 28 - Rutherford Community Band
- Aug. 4 - Jersey Sound (Oldies/Doo Wop)
- Aug. 11 - Beatles Faux Sale (Tribute to the Beatles)
- Aug. 18 - Jigsaw - Big House (Classic Rock/Big House)
Lincoln Park is located at the corner of Park Avenue and Highland Cross (opposite Borough Hall).
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.