RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Both Washington School families displaced by a fire earlier this week are in good shape for the holidays.
No injuries were reported in the blaze that broke out and displaced four families at Jackson Village Wednesday afternoon.
Washington School and district officials were in touch with both families, who are still assessing what they need, Washington School Principal Bill Mulcahy said.
Spontaneous donations were dropped off at the school after people heard about the tragedy over Facebook. The Washington School PTA is coordinating those items and said on its Facebook page that storage is limited.
More information can be found on the school's website .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.