CARLSTADT, N.J. – A third of the 15 hottest real estate markets in New Jersey are in Bergen County, according to an analysis by NJ.com .
NJ.com used the Zillow home value index, which is based on recent home sales, to find the municipalities that have experienced peak home values over the last two quarters, then ranked them by the year-over-year change in median home value, the article says.
The Bergen County municipalities that made the list are:
- #14 Palisades Park: median value: $589,100, up 2.81%
- #13 Demarest: median value: $754,700, up 4.27%
- #12 Glen Rock: median value: $632,900, up 4.56%
- #10 Moonachie: median value: $557,000, up 5.49%
- #5 Carlstadt: median value: $399,500, up 9.99%
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.